1650G Output Transformer
If an item is marked "Backorder" then they could take up to 3 weeks to arrive and may delay your order
1650G 35watt Push-Pull Output Transformer
35 Watts - 6,600ct - 200mA
Suggested tubes 6L6GC, 807, EL34,
A bit about the 1608A-1650A Series
- A new and improved version of Hammonds 1608-1650 Series multiple secondary output transformers
- re-designed secondaries for easy hook-up of secondary loads).
- Designed for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Units are designed to provide ample "headroom" at bass frequencies
- note the weight of each transformer).
- All models have a secondary tapped for 4, 8 or 16 ohm outputs.
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type "X" mounting.
- Manufactured with plastic coil forms for coil support and insulation.
- Frequency response 30 Hz. to 30 Khz. at full rated power (+/- 1 db max. - ref. 1 Khz) minimum.
- Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
- All units (except the 1650G) include 40% screen taps for Ultra-Linear operation (if desired).
- Typical applications - Push-Pull: triode, Ultra-Linear pentode, pentode and tetrode connected audio output.
- The 1650G does NOT have primary screen taps and will not support "Ultra-Linear" applications.
Are you looking for something else? Perhaps this table can help you.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evatco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.