1650RA 100 watts Output Transformer
100 watts - 5,000ct - 318mA
1650RA 100watt Push-Pull Output Transformer
100 Watts - 5,000ct - 318mA
Suggested tubes 807, 5881, EL34, 6146B, 6550B, KT88
A bit about the 1608A-1650A Series
- A new and improved version of Hammonds 1608-1650 Series multiple secondary output transformers
- re-designed secondaries for easy hook-up of secondary loads).
- Designed for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Units are designed to provide ample "headroom" at bass frequencies
- note the weight of each transformer).
- All models have a secondary tapped for 4, 8 or 16 ohm outputs.
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type "X" mounting.
- Manufactured with plastic coil forms for coil support and insulation.
- Frequency response 30 Hz. to 30 Khz. at full rated power (+/- 1 db max. - ref. 1 Khz) minimum.
- Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
- All units (except the 1650G) include 40% screen taps for Ultra-Linear operation (if desired).
- Typical applications - Push-Pull: triode, Ultra-Linear pentode, pentode and tetrode connected audio output.
- The 1650G does NOT have primary screen taps and will not support "Ultra-Linear" applications.
Can't find what you're looking for? perhaps this table will help.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evatco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.