1650K 50 Watts Output Transformer
50 watts - 3,400ct - 318mA
If an item is marked "Backorder" then they could take up to 3 weeks to arrive and may delay your order
1650K 50watt Push-Pull Output Transformer
50 Watts - 3,400ct - 318mA
Suggested tubes 6L6GC, 807, 5881, EL34, 6146B, 6550B
- Please see the NEW & improved versions (easy wire secondary series) replacements for these.
- Designed for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type "X" mounting.
- Frequency response 30 Hz. to 30 Khz. at full rated power (+/- 1 db max. - ref. 1 Khz) minimum.
- Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
- Manufactured with plastic coil forms for coil support and insulation.
- Typical applications - Push-Pull: triode, Ultra-Linear pentode, pentode and tetrode connected audio output.
- Due to the unique interleaving of the windings BOTH secondary windings must be engaged to meet specifications (see hook-up diagrams below).
- For the "ultimate" in Push-Pull output see our line of epoxy potted output transformers.
Can't find what you're looking for? perhaps this table will help.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evatco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.