Wire Wound power resistors are made by wrapping a length of high resistance wire onto an insulating form. Ceramic flame retardant package. Exceptionally small, sturdy and reliable.
- 10 watt
- ± 5% tolerance
- -55C to 155C operating range (derated over 70C)
- 350 V working, 700 V overload
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Stable performance in diverse conditions
- Sealed with special cement
- High-temperature stability
- 1.93" long x .39" square
Available in the following values
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evatco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.