Hammond 124 Series Tube drivers
|124A||5 watts||10k||403||90k C.T||1524||C.T|
|124B||5 watts||10k||403||90k C.T||1500||C.T|
|124C||5 watts||10k||403||90 C.T||1524||C.T|
|124D||5 watts||7k C.T||454||15.8k C.T||681||C.T|
|124E||5 watts||15k C.T||728||33.8k/135k||3880||Dual|
|124F||5 watts||15k C.T||900||3.75k/15k||899.5||Dual|
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use in push-pull or phase inverter tube driver circuits.
- Should not be used for single-ended applications. They have no gap for DC bias current present in SE mode.
- Open style with minimum 5" long primary leads.
- Minimum frequency response 150 Hz. - 15 Khz (+/- 1db max. ref. 1 Khz.) at full rated power.
- Part number 124B is the same as our 124A except for 49% Nickel laminations for greater fidelity.
- Part number 124C is the COIL ONLY (for those experimenters who want to use their own "iron").
Hook Up Data
- For Parallel connected operation (33.8K Ohm Secondary):
- Connect the GRN/YEL wire to the GRN wire AND the BLK/YEL wire to the BLK wire.
- For Series connected operation (135K Ohm Secondary):
- Connect the BLK/YEL wire to the GRN (this becomes the centre tap) - GRN/YEL and BLK wires are the output.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend