8BB2A1B MOD 3 Spring Reverb Tank
8BB2A1B MOD Reverb Tank
MOD 8BB2A1B 3 Spring Reverb Tank
- Replacement Reverb Tank for 8BB2A1B
- Solid, Sturdy Construction
- Short (9-¼") 3 Spring Unit , Medium Decay (1.75 to 3.0 seconds)
- Input Impedance 190 Ohms, Output Impedance 2575 Ohms
- Input Grounded/Output Grounded
- Horizontal, Open Side Down Mounting Plane
- Compatible Amps Include: Select Ampeg® and Crate® models plus others
The MOD® Reverb Tanks are high-quality upgrade units. Some of the major differences between the MOD®s and other reverb tanks are that the Transducers are wired directly to their respective RCA jacks as opposed to current production tanks where Transducers are connected by a detachable plug to their respective RCA jacks. This makes the tanks less receptive to any outside interference. The original Hammond Accutronics tanks from the 1960s were also wired directly to their respective RCA jacks. In addition, very close attention has been paid to the spacing and size of the lamination of the Transducers resulting in a more vintage like tone.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evatco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.