369kx Power Transformer
225-0-225 @ 300mA 5.0v @ 3A 6.3V @ 6A
SKU code: 369kX
Hammond 369KX Power Transformer
188VA - 450VC.T @300mA - Bias Tap 50
Filament 1 - 5V @ 3A, Filament 2 - 6.3VC.T. @ 2.5A
- Primary: Universal - 100, 110, 120, 200, 220,230, 240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- NOTE: units are designed to operate with BOTH primary windings engaged.
- See primary wiring information under resources.
- Bias Tap: 50 VAC tap from high voltage secondary C.T. (except part number 379WX - uses a separate 60VAC 0.2 Amp winding).
- Highpot tested: 2,000 VAC
- Faraday Copper Primary Shield: Our electrostatic shield reduces the capacitive coupling from the primary - greatly attenuating higher frequency current coupling to the secondaries (shield is internally grounded to the end bell).
- Windings: Concentric wound for low stray field and low noise.
- Models: This series is an upgrade from our entire 200 Series range of units PLUS 2 models designed specifically for 300B tubes (Part Number 300BX) and 2A3 tubes (Part Number 302AX).
- Finish: Black powder paint to match our 1650 series of output transformers Units can be run full wave bridge or full wave C.T.
- Conservative designs - CSA certified (209651).
- For a more economical, open frame, universal primary - check out our 260 Series.
- For that "high end" look & feel check out our potted versions - the 300P Series.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category