Tag Board Eyelets 3mm
Ideal for amp projects
Turret Board Eyelets
Eyelets suitable for up to 3mm turret board
- Pack of 50
- Top quality
Turret Board Eyelets Installation
I have found one of the simplest ways to install eyelets and thought I should share the trick. Drilling eyelet holes with a 1/8th drill bit will provide a perfect size hole however as you are placing the eyelets in you will find some simply pop in and others are quite stiff or hard... This trick will help you to easily install eyelets with little to no effort. Evatco currently range G10 Turret board which is consider one of the best materials for building amp boards. For the easier way to place eyelets in this board you should
- Map out your eyelets on the board and mark the holes. Often people use a print out and tape this to the board then use a punch to push and mark the holes on the glass.
- Drill the holes with either a pilot drill bit or if you have good drill bits then use a 1/8th drill bit
- The trick - use a philips head screw driver (thats larger than the hole) and twist it in the top of the hole as if you were screwing in a screw. You will find that this clears the little bits of glass that sit around the hole and in the vast majority of cases the eyelet will simply pop in. If you find a stubborn eyelet you can simply push the eyelet in with the screwdriver.
- Use tape to hold the eyelets in place and turn over the board
- Use your punch or turret tool and tap the eyelet lightly on a solid surface to roll the eyelets edge over.
Good luck with your project and I hope this trick helps you
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evatco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.